Monday, November 8, 2010

SBCU...Day 0.

Hello from Morgan Hill. I had a bit of a delay with my northbound flight out of San Diego, but I'm happy and excited for tomorrow's first day at SBCU (Specialized Bicycle Components University). It's a unique program in the bicycle industry and I'm looking forward to the experience; especially since I'll get to learn about (and play with) a lot of the 2011 Specialized bikes and equipment.

On the agenda for tomorrow is an overview of Specialized's history, a tour of the building and a series of clinics on Specialized equipment and components. We've also been told to bring road riding equipment which means we get to ride...it's a tough job I know, but someone's got to do it.

I hope to share my SBCU trip with you all (as best as I can), so I'll try to snap photos of Spec HQ and other points of interest. I'll also do my best to recount the roads and trails that we'll be riding on.

Okay, time for bed. 6am is just around the corner.

Til tomorrow,
Hubert

No comments:

Post a Comment